GeneralYour privacy while visiting our site is important to us. Because we gather certain types of information about the users of our site, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
We do not give, sell or rent individual user information collected on our site to any third party. This includes all information captured when signing up for our email newsletters or when sending an e-card.
Information collected and stored automaticallyAs you browse through the Web site, read pages, or download information, we may gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information does not identify you personally. We may automatically collect and store only this information about your visit:
- Internet domain - For example, "xcompany.com" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourschool.edu" if you connect from a university's domain.
- IP address - An IP address is a number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Web.
- Browser and operating system
- Date and time you access our site
- Pages you visit
- Address of the site which linked you to ours, unless you typed our URL in yourself.
LinksThis site contains links to other sites for which the creators of this Web site are not responsible. The Council on Postsecondary Education and the Commonwealth of Kentucky , are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the sites that you visit, especially before submitting your personal information.
Contacting the Web siteIf you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you may contact us.